Wiltshire Rose Gold Perforated Rectangle Quiche & Tart Pan Large
We love a cuppa-tea and a biscuit; it's the perfect afternoon treat. And whether you're a beginner or well-seasoned expert, your "ah-ha" moment begins with the right bakeware.
Whether your baking for an event or for Meatless Monday, the Large Rectangle Quiche & Tart Pan is the perfect size for a family sized vegetable tart or asparagus and cheese quiche.
The perforated holes in the pan will provides even heat distribution and will help your pastry base cook to perfection, with the added bonus of a removable base for easy food removal.
- Size: 30.5 x 20 x 3.5cm
- PFOA free & high quality non-stick
- Oven safe to 220°C
- Removable base
- Excellent Food Release
- Even Heat Distribution
- Prior to use, wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend greasing & flouring the pan according to your recipe. We recommend to follow the temperature guide for your recipe.
- Do not overheat an empty non-stick pan or leave unattended in the oven. Suitable for oven temperatures up to 220°C. Not microwave safe. Always allow bakeware to cool before cleaning.
- Do not use metal knives or utensils as they may damage the surface.
- The non-stick finish cleans up quickly and easily in hot soapy water. Rinse and wipe dry. Never use abrasives as this may harm your pan.