Wiltshire Rose Gold Perforated Mini Quiche & Tart Pan 12 Cup
We love a cuppa-tea and a biscuit; it's the perfect afternoon treat. And whether you're a beginner or well-seasoned expert, your ""ah-ha"" moment begins with the right bakeware.
Ideal for making lunchbox snacks, high tea pastries or an afternoon treat, the 12 Cup Mini Quiche Pan has a range of uses.
The perforated holes in the pan will provides even heat distribution and will help your pastry bases cook to perfection. With a 5 year guarantee, you can count on its superior non-stick finish.
- Size: 6.5cm x 2.5cm Cups
- PFOA free & high quality non-stick
- Oven safe to 220°C
- Excellent Food Release
- Even Heat Distribution
- Prior to use, wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend greasing & flouring the pan according to your recipe. We recommend to follow the temperature guide for your recipe.
- Do not overheat an empty non-stick pan or leave unattended in the oven. Suitable for oven temperatures up to 220°C. Not microwave safe. Always allow bakeware to cool before cleaning.
- Do not use metal knives or utensils as they may damage the surface.
- The non-stick finish cleans up quickly and easily in hot soapy water. Rinse and wipe dry. Never use abrasives as this may harm your pan.