Wiltshire Rose Gold Bundt Pan 21cm
Transform a simple cake recipe into an impressive piece of art (with little fuss) thanks to the shape of this pan.
Here's why it's the best: it's designed for balanced, all-round heat distribution so it'll cook evenly, the shape means the cake will look beautiful even with a simple dusting of icing sugar and it's non-stick, ensuring none of the heart-warming goodness gets left behind. Not only is it easy to clean by hand, it's also dishwasher safe, so that's one less thing for you to do.
- Size: 21cm x 9cm
- PFOA free & high quality non-stick
- Easy food release
- Oven safe to 220°C
- Dishwasher, fridge & freezer safe
- Prior to use, wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend greasing & flouring the pan according to your recipe. We recommend to follow the temperature guide for your recipe.
- Do not overheat an empty non-stick pan or leave unattended in the oven. Suitable for oven temperatures up to 220°C. Not microwave safe. Always allow bakeware to cool before cleaning.
- Do not use metal knives or utensils as they may damage the surface.
- The non-stick finish cleans up quickly and easily in hot soapy water. Rinse and wipe dry. Never use abrasives as this may harm your pan.
- If you wash your bakeware in the dishwasher, your pan may not dry completely - wipe with a soft cloth at the end of the cycle.