Furi Stone Knife Block Set Midnight 6 Piece
The Furi Stone knife block has been artfully crafted to complement wooden and stone kitchen finishes and to be the centrepiece of your kitchen. Thoughtfully designed to securely store your knives and keep them in pristine condition. Universal slots allow you to organise the knives in the positions that suit you.
Furi Pro knives offer superior knife cutting performance for both the professional chef and home cooking enthusiast. Engineered with the innovative Furi ‘reverse-wedge’ handle. The handle locks into the hand for a more secure grip, reducing hand fatigue. All blades are made with a high carbon Japanese stainless steel alloy, for a knife that holds its edge for longer whilst remaining easy to sharpen.
Contains an all-star knife configuration:
- East/West™ Santoku Knife 17cm (7 inch),
- Cook's Knife 20cm (8 inch),
- Bread Knife 20cm (8 inch),
- Utility Knife 15cm (6 inch),
- Asian Utility Knife 12cm (4.5 inches),
- Midnight Stone Block.
- Constructed from natural materials including stone and cement.
- Unrelenting shaprness Tech edge blades, hand-sharpened to 26° cutting angle and hardened to 55-57 HRC.
- Precision crafted X50CrMoV15 Japanese stainless steel blade for edge retention and rust resistance.
- Reverse-wedge, anti-fatigue handle designed to lock into the hand and reduce slip towards the blade.