Rose Gold Smart Stack Bakeware 7 Piece Set
Tetris is a video game, not how you should have to stack your bakeware, say hello to the Wiltshire Rose Gold SmartStack Bakeware Set, here as a declutter-er, space saver, for all your baking needs and a good-looker in your kitchen too! This set takes up the space of just one of pan and it's versatile with all the everyday pans you need for all your baking needs for all your baking creations from red velvet cupcakes to a Sunday roast.
The SmartStack Bakeware 7 Piece Set Includes:
- 2 loaf pans 21cm x 13cm x 6cm
- Square pan 20.5cm x 20.5cm x 5.5cm
- Muffin pan 9 cup 5.5 x 2.5cm cups
- Cookie Sheet 38 x 25cm
- Roaster 38 x 26.5cm
- Cooling Rack 35 x 23cm
Why you'll love me...
The beautiful rose gold finish will make you want to keep this set on show (or feature on instagram). Perfect in every sense, it's non-stick ensuring none of that heart-warming goodness gets left behind. It's easy to clean so there is no mess or fuss. And it's dishwasher safe, that's one less thing for you to do, free up more time to spend on the important stuff, like licking the bowl or indulging in one more piece of cake!
- Neatly Stacks
- 7 Pieces
- PFOA free & high quality non-stick
- Oven safe to 220°C
- Even Heat Distribution
Usage & care
- Prior to use, wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly.
- We recommend greasing & flouring the pan according to your recipe. We recommend to follow the temperature guide for your recipe.
- Do not overheat an empty non-stick pan or leave unattended in the oven. Suitable for oven temperatures up to 220°C. Not microwave safe. Always allow bakeware to cool before cleaning.
- Do not use metal knives or utensils as they may damage the surface.
- The non-stick finish cleans up quickly and easily in hot soapy water. Rinse and wipe dry. Never use abrasives as this may harm your pan.
- If you wash your bakeware in the dishwasher, your pan may not dry completely - wipe with a soft cloth at the end of the cycle.